We are so excited to be reopening, and ensuring that you still enjoy your visit to The Find is really important to us. But our first priority must be to the wellbeing of our customers and our staff.
Following much consultation and detailed planning, we are confident that we have put in place appropriate measures designed to ensure the safety of both customers and staff. In doing so, we have been rigorously adhered to Government guidelines and advice.
We have set out three sections:
What we are doing at The Find:
We have redesigned the layout to ensure the recommended social distancing. To reassure you in advance of visit just how cautious we have been, you can click the images below to take a virtual tour.
The society Room
- We have only opened upstairs rooms, away from where staff prepare your food and drink. We sincerely apologise in advance if this makes us less accessible to some of our customers.
- We have carried out a full risk assessment and appropriately mitigated against identified risks.
- Bookings will be for 1-hour slots so, which whilst still allowing customers to enjoy a leisurely experience, ensures that new customers can be quickly seated.
- Our host will greet you on arrival and look after you whilst you wait.
- When your table is ready and it is safe to enter, you will be escorted to your table.
- We will not allow customers to pass on the stairs or the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are available at reception, in the toilet, and around the café.
- All tables, chairs and laminated menus will be fully cleaned and sanitised after use.
- Condiments and sauces will be provided in sachets to ensure that they have not previously been touched by customers. All cutlery, glasses and napkins will be brought once customers are seated.
- Customers should be served throughout their visit by the same member of staff.
- Serving staff will wear face masks and serve you from a social distance. We will ask if you could just take your food and drink from the end of your table.
- We have created a simple online CONTACTLESS ORDER & PAY system from your table, should you wish to use it. Simply scan a QR code on the table with your phone camera, and it will take you straight to our online ordering page.
- There will no queues for the toilets and all commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned and sanitised frequently throughout the day.
- A thorough deep clean of the café will be performed very night.
- We are limiting group sizes to 6 people although the new layout means that most tables are only for up to 4 people.
- When customers are ready to leave, a member of staff will ensure that if is safe for them to do so and escort them back to the entrance.
- All employees’ temperatures will be checked each day upon arrival.
What we would please ask when you visit:
- Whilst we look to minimise queuing, it will be inevitable at times. We would ask you to be patient, maintain a social distance, and make the host’s job as easy as possible.
- We encourage customers to book. If customers have not booked but want a table, they should also queue and wait for our host to check availability.
- On entering the building, we would ask you to use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Whilst walking to your table, we ask you to follow any instructions from our staff, maintaining as much distance as possible between yourself and others.
- Once sat at your table, we ask you to remain seated at all times and ensure that children remain seated.
- Please do not reposition any tables or chairs.
- Only one person should go to the toilets at a time. If the toilet is engaged (clearly visible) then we would ask you to return to your table rather than queue. A member of staff will be very happy to let you know when it is vacant.
- If you need baby changing facilities, please inform a member of staff as you will need to use a different toilet downstairs which is reserved for this purpose.
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are remaining within their social distancing bubbles at all time.
- And again, please observe social distancing at all times.
customers collecting TAKEAWAYS:
We will be continuing to offer takeaways, both ordered online or from the café. We would ask these customers to:
- Arrive at the agreed time if they have booked online (arriving too early or too late will both result in additional queuing and congestion). An email will be sent when your order is ready.
- Join the same queue outside the entrance to The Find. Our host will greet you and either take your order or ask for your food to be brought out if you booked online.
- Collect your order from the basket by the entrance but only when asked to do so.
- If waiting for food or drink, please wait at an appropriate distance or come back at the agreed time. Our staff will clearly call your name and order when it is ready.